- Removed 2 wheel from vehicle, dismounted tires, cleaned corrosion from the wheel bead area, mounted and computer spin balanced new tires. re-install wheels to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications.
- WIPER BLADE – Remove & Replace
- A/C COMPRESSOR DRIVE BELT – Remove & Replace – [Includes: Serpentine type Belt(s).]
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Front,Both – [Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable) and replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center ste
Georgette M. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/4/2022