- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- ELECTRONIC IGNITION (MINOR) – Tune – [Includes: Check compression. Clean or replace Air Cleaner Element and Spark Plugs. Inspect or replace Coil Boots or Ignition Cables.]
- WINDOW WASHER RESERVOIR – Remove & Replace
- ALTERNATOR DRIVE BELT – Remove & Replace – [Includes: Serpentine and V-Belt type Belt(s).]
- HIGH MOUNT STOP LAMP – Remove & Replace
- Removed 4 wheel from vehicle, dismounted tires, cleaned corrosion from the wheel bead area, mounted and computer spin balanced new tires. re-install wheels to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications.
- AXLE SHAFT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – One Side – [NOTE: For Independent Suspension Type Axles, Axle Shaft Assembly consists of Axle Shaft, Boots and Joints.]
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center ste
- BATTERY – Remove & Replace – [Includes: Test.]
Bill S. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/20/2022