- RHODE ISLAND STATE INSPECTION
- Removed 2 wheel from vehicle, dismounted tires, cleaned corrosion from the wheel bead area, mounted and computer spin balanced new tires. re-install wheels to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications.
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center ste
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace
- AIR CLEANER ELEMENT – Remove & Replace
- ELECTRONIC IGNITION (MINOR) – Tune – 2.5L Eng – [Includes: Check compression. Clean or replace Air Cleaner Element and Spark Plugs. Inspect or replace Coil Boots or Ignition Cables.]
Dianne L. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/30/2021